60 Frame Collab 2 60 Frame Collab 2

Creative!

I love the idea of giving the animators a "challenge" and setting limits. I can really see how each person can think and create under pressure from this collaboration.

Surprisingly a LOT of people for one flash submission. Although some were spectacular (especially the one where a person's face was being drawn), most of them, sadly, just seemed too similar - such as, a loop/repeat of a person walking or dancing or some other action. I would have loved to see what other creativity was in store.

Great idea for an experiment, though,

SteakandKidneyPie responds:

Thanks

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

The greatest, most epic battle I have ever seen.

You are the next Steven Spielberg.

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

Incredible.

Perfect idea, perfect execution.

Edd Egg - Werewolf Edd Egg - Werewolf

One day...

One day, I should go do that song and dance Edd does when my friends go to take a shit.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

...

I shit my pants in amazement.

You are a god.

Did You Hear That? Did You Hear That?

Very creative.

I'm surprised nobody else thought of this. Very well done, but I feel that MyKindOfFlash did it perfectly.

Noodle responds:

I'm a genius. What can I say?

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

This explains EVERYTHING.

You probably just summarized over nine thousand animes in this one flash cartoon.

Hard Love Hard Love

I don't know what to say.

I actually found this symbolic, the rock representing love and the one picking it up representing the things that can suddenly tear love away from us. I don't know if you meant it to be like that, but it was really powerful.

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

Excellent.

Reminds me of Kingdom Hearts for some reason.

Mini sonic?(random short) Mini sonic?(random short)

Uh...

Yes, I know and understand that this is only your second attempt at flash. But, no offense, I would keep your first attempts at Flash private until you are absolutely sure that you're good. I'll give you a few points just because I've actually seen worse, and it was a nice attempt.